Please complete the following information as it pertains to your upcoming event. Reference the link in the corresponding email or on our website for a complete listing of Zephyr Point's current rates and policies, including descriptions and what to bring for each facility. See the attachment sent by email for a full listing of your event information and facilities reserved.
Please note, the maximum occupancy of a facility is equivalent to bed count: 1 person per twin, 2 persons per double/queen (above age 3). Youth events must maintain a ratio of 1 adult leader per 8 youth participants and a minimum of 1 chaperone per cabin.
Please indicate in the space below if you have any special requests for lodging facilities. Be sure to indicate the specific room or cabin number for which the request is for. Examples include:
- Extended dates including early arrival or late departure requests
- Cancel a lodging unit (note the revision policy listed in your contract and corresponding email for cancellation allowances)
- Extra key(s) - two keys will be provided by default for each Tallac or Tahoe room, cabin, dormitory, and meeting space
- Service dog accommodation (proof of certification must be submitted for approval prior to arrival)
- Mini-fridge for medically necessary items such as medication, insulin, breastmilk, etc. (limited quantity available)
- Pack-n-play crib (limited quantity available)
Meeting spaces are equipped with tables, chairs, piano, podium, projection screen, TV monitor with HDMI connection, DVD player, whiteboard-easel with dry erase markers, refrigerator, sink (not in Talking Mountain), microwave, coffee maker and filters, and nearby restroom. Dish soap, sponges, and paper towels are provided. Extension cords, surge protectors, printers, laptops, and adapters are not provided.
• Dobbins Hall is furnished with an in-house sound system with a complete Mackie FX 22 channel sound, (3) handheld mics, (1) lapel mic, aux input, (8) stage XLR inputs, (2) stage monitors, powered speakers, projector with HDMI input, projection screen, (2) 75″ TV monitors, and stage lights. See the Dobbins A/V guide online.
• Inspiration Point and Echo Peak are furnished with an in-house sound system with (1) handheld mic, (1) lapel mic, and aux input.
• Fallen Leaf and Morning Star are furnished with a portable sound system with corded microphone and auxiliary cable.
Propane gas firepits are available for no charge on a first-come, first-served reservation basis. Firepits may be reserved in two-hour increments no later than 10:00pm. If desired, please request a reservation(s) for either location below.
Due to limited parking, carpooling is highly encouraged.
Zephyr Point does not provide shuttle service. Reserved parking spaces are assigned to groups with meeting space(s) in Tallac or Tahoe Center. If your group has a reserved parking permit (indicated in your list of facilities reserved), we recommend using that vehicle to shuttle participants and/or luggage and equipment. Hubbard Lodge, Lakeview Lodge, and some specified cabins have designated parking spots.
Please see instructions for bringing a bus here